Exceptional call for applications 2020 - Deadline 15.10.2019
The following Scholarships are available:
- 1 month research stays for Professors at the UR/LIKAT (Rostock)
- 3 month research stays for PhD or Postdoc students at the UR/LIKAT (Rostock)
- 6 month research stays for Master students at the UR/LIKAT (Rostock)
- 3 month research stay for Master or PhD or Postdoc from developing countries in Asia (including Vietnam, see DAC list) at the HUST or VNU-HUS in Hanoi
- 1-3 month Research stay for German Master or PhD or Postdoc at the HUST/VNU-HUS in Hanoi
See detailed information as well as abstract template/supervision agreement below!
How to apply
The application should include:
- Letter of Motivation (1 page)
- Full Curriculum vitae with transcript of records and marks
- Supervision agreement from research group leader in both Partner institutions (see template)
- Project proposal (see application form).
- Certificate of language proficiency is highly recommended (proficiency in English is mandatory).
Note: Special equipment for catalyst characterization and/or insitu spectroscopy is available for research under the umbrella of the RoHan Project, e.g.: TPx equipment; EPR spectrometer; UVVIS and Raman spectrometer, different photo catalytic reactors. For more informations click HERE.
Send us the application to : email@example.com