Assoc. Prof. Phan Trung Nghia
Hanoi University of Science and Technology
Polymer and Rubber Materials
School of Chemical Engineering
Main current Research interests:
- Materials research and development of biomedical rubber materials
- Materials research and development of PVC fabric
- Materials research and development of fuel cell base on rubber materials
- Materials research and development of PLLA and Rubber
Selected publications (max. three):
- Phan Trung Nghia, Niti Siripitakchai, Warunee Klinklai, Yoshimasa Yamamoto, Seiichi Kawahara, Compatibility of LEDPNR Having Epoxy Group/PLLA Blend, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2008, 1, 393.
- Yoshimasa Yamamoto, Seiichi Kawahara, Oraphin Chaikumpollert, Phan Trung Nghia, Protein-free natural rubber, latex thereof, and method for manufacturing said rubber and latex, US Patent: US 20120208938 A1, Aug 16, 2012.
- Nghiem Thi Thuong, Yoshimasa Yamamoto, Phan Trung Nghia, Seiichi Kawahara, Analysis of damage in commercial natural rubber through NMR spectroscopy, , 123, DOI: 10.1016/j.polymdegradstab.2015.11.025., Polymer Degradation and Stability, 2016, 123, 155-161.